Tuesday, February 22, 2011

From the start

I'm not exactly sure where to start. I think I'll hold off on telling the story about the day we ended up in the hospital and left a week later with a 9 month old diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. I think I want to start by saying, hello, readers! This is a place for parents of kids with type 1, and for parents of kids without. It is for grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, friends, and babysitters. Type 1 Diabetes is very foreign and misunderstood in most circles, and I want to clear the fog. I have never made claims that my everyday life is any more difficult than anyone elses, but I do think there is a lot about my daily life that most are unaware of. Chronic illness is a lonely place to be, so if you are feeling left and stuck in that place, hang in there. Until tomorrow.....

Romans 8:18

ssm

No comments:

Post a Comment