Thursday, August 4, 2011

Running With It

I'm not quite "brain dead" but most definitely brain tired. I'm not sure if it's the frequent trips to our local airport security check points, or the cold that peanut caught somewhere between here and Texas. Could it be the crazy extra hours my husband is working to insure a stress free (upcoming) vacation? Maybe the constant/chronic condition that we are all living with? Or the 115 degree temps outside my door? Whatever the reason... Honesty 2011: I am emotionally, physically, and mentally tired..... and ready for a re-fuel.

Thanks to my husbands family we are truly getting away.

Thank you C for providing home, safety, love, food, and care for the greatest little gifts I have come to know. (send pictures often) Thank you W for providing friendship, dog food, water, yard, and couch time for our beloved animal. Thank you M, CBP, S, and E for sharing your loved ones (and for some of you, your home) with us and allowing us to take 5 days away from it all.

I can not believe we are leaving our kids and animal. I will be a basket case on the drive home after leaving them at grandmother's, but everyone... Including parents of diabetics... tells me I need to take a break.

I'm running with it.

Literally.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment