Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In Pursuit of Clarity and Salt


As the days pass and the big move approaches, my brain seems to be stretched and my creativity cramped.

I have decided to take a leave of absence from the blog world.

Reading
Writing
Thinking about

Since leaving our humble home I have felt homesick; missing the comforts of my scheduled and predictable life, my couch, my organized hall closet, and my kids at the kitchen table.
I have felt thankful to be loved and cared for in a new home with more space and activity than I could dream of.
I have felt overwhelmed by my ever changing feelings on the subject of leaving the city we have made home for 5 years.
I have felt pushed and pulled by God to spend more time in "quiet"; no talking, no typing, no tears or questions.  Only listening ears and an open mind.
I have felt led down different paths... not every path leading back to where we are now.

Until a later date when I am feeling smarter, settled, and saltier.
Thanks for reading.


"Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?  It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out. "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."
Luke 14:34-35





1 comment: