Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun Friday Find: This Blog

You and I have a lot of catching up to do.  Let me get you up to speed.


Since I left you, I have been very busy.  There has been:

A trip to Arizona with friends: shopping, golfing, sunning, lovely people.
Fleas: my dog had a couple, which left (only) me with flea bites.  so so gross and embarrassing for a germ nut like myself.... and because of the fleas there has also been
A lot of house cleaning: obsessive and constant (*not a flea in site for three weeks!)
A Chipmunk: living, or maybe passing through, our basement.  Thanks to the Disney Channel I'm less frightened than I would be if it was a rat
A meet the teacher day at preschool: Fabulous teacher, fun new friends, very excited Bug
A "learn all about diabetes" in service for the teachers at Bug's school:  All went well, very attentive, capable, and smart teachers = peaceful mind for me.
And finally...
A new month!  We made it through August.  It was hot, but not terrible, but it was our last spent in this home.  Bittersweet.

So now that we are caught up, I'm leaving you again to enjoy the three day weekend with my husband and our sweet little girls.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hold on- what did I miss? Did y'all already sell your house? Where are you living?

    ReplyDelete