Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Friday Find: Three

I have never worked so hard on something in my life. I have studied more for this one thing than any other, and the way things are going, it seems this will be a constant "continuing my education" type of experience. Bringing me stress, joy, tears, laughter, frustration, fear, and exhaustion; this one thing has brought me closer to God, myself, and my husband than I could have ever imagined. This one thing: my 3 year old.

She wears me out, cheers me up, forgives me, and loves me. She is brave and trusting, smart and inquisitive, witty and serious all at the same time. Her childlike faith and daily reminders that "Jesus loves us very much" remind me that my days spent with her seem to be headed in the right direction. She is my Bug and today she is 3 years old.

I could type more about her and how she brightens the day of every encountered person, but I would rather just go play Princess Tea Party.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: