Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pencil it in...

Light posting week on my end. I have gobs of excuses, but a very intimidating senior soccer player told (yelled) me on my first day of varsity practice.... "don't make excuses! Just fix it!".... So I'm sticking with that.

The reason I am even tuned in today is to let you know that, if you live in our area, you need to mark your calendar for September 17, 2011. Our team will be gearing up for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and we would love for you to join us! No entry fee, team shirts are free, good time had by all, support felt by my family and millions of others.

If you do not live in the area, and want to participate in a walk near you, go to www.walk.jdrf.org to find one!

Much more information to follow! Have a great Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment