Saturday, March 19, 2011

Go Shopping!



If you are reading this any time before Sunday, March 20th... you should stop reading and go shopping. All of the Gap Inc stores (Banana Republic, Gap, Piperlime.com, Atheleta, and Old Navy) are offering 30% off your entire purchase AND giving 5% of every purchase to JDRF.... the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Our family loves and supports this organization and we want you to also! JDRF puts money into research, education, and outreach. We have not lived a day with Type 1 without the support and encouragement of JDRF and the other families involved in the organization. Just to give you a little nudge, I want you to know that I bought some fabulous high waisted, wide leg, denim at Gap today and we are in love. I plan to buy some shorts and tanks for my kids at Old Navy, and my husband is spritzing his new bottle of BR Classic cologne as I type. Spring is upon us and I know you at least need a new white t-shirt, or pair of nude platform heels, so go shopping and support a life saving organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment