Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun Friday Food Find!




This week at the grocery I discovered something that quickly became the most exciting part of lunchtime. Greek yogurt for kids. I have been feeding myself and my toddler with regular greek yogurt for a while, and quite honestly, I'm not sure what makes the kids version different, except for flavor choices and portion size. All that to say, I'm a sucker for some good packaging and smart marketing. Today, it's all about Chobani Greek Yogurt Champions.... the Champions part makes it kid-friendly, I guess? We are currently enjoying the Very Berry flavor and loving that it is purple and only 12 grams of carbohydrates per cup! (most yogurt in child sized portions and fun flavors is about 17 carbs, and has significantly less yogurt in the cup) So, go get some yogurt and enjoy the probiotics healthifying your tummy!

Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment